Here at the Rhyneer Caylor Clinic
We celebrate life lived outside the box.
Coronavirus Update: We have opened back up safely.
- We are still offering telemedicine visits if you prefer and your visit would be appropriate.
- We cannot see you in person if you are sick or have had recent contact with someone with suspected COVID-19.
- Please ensure if you have traveled recently, you are in compliance with the testing protocol upon arrival and at 7 days and have negative results back prior to coming in or please reschedule.
- We are offering non-urgent surgeries following the safety protocols per health mandate 15.
- We continue to use social distancing and proper cleaning and could use your help as well:
- Please arrive at the time of your appointment – not too early – to limit patients in our waiting area.
- Please come in by yourself, allowing your driver to stay in the car if appropriate, to limit people in our waiting area.
- When you arrive at our office entry, there is hand-sanitizer, please use it upon entering.
- We appreciate you wearing your masks. Thank you.
Please check the CDC website for specific updates: