We are slowly opening our office back up with our current downtrend in COVID-19 cases, but will do so safely.
- We are still offering telemedicine visits as appropriate – 563-2663 (after hours the answering service can connect you to a provider).
- We are now seeing non-urgent issues in the office. We cannot see you in person if you are sick or have had recent contact with someone with suspected COVID-19.
- Beginning May 4, we will begin to offer limited non-urgent surgeries following the safety protocols per health mandate 15.
- We are using social distancing and proper cleaning and could use your help as well:
- Please arrive at the time of your appointment – not too early – to limit patients in our waiting area.
- Please come in by yourself, allowing your driver to stay in the car, to limit people in our waiting area.
- When you arrive at our office entry, there is hand-sanitizer, please use it upon entering.
- We appreciate you wearing your masks. Thank you.
Please check the CDC website for specific updates:
Here at the Rhyneer Caylor Clinic
We celebrate life lived outside the box.